It happens monoflerny and polyfleral.
Monoflerny is honey, which contains nectar from only one type of plant. Absolutely monoflerny honey almost never occurs.
Poliflerny honey is formed from the nectar of flowers of several plant species. There are as many varieties of flower honey as there are plants. The most common are such as what’s in ultram: buckwheat, acacia, sweet clover, lime, sunflower, cotton, mustard. Different varieties of honey differ from each other in color, aroma, and they may have additional healing qualities.
1. Linden honey ultram 50 mg high belongs to high-quality varieties, has a pleasant linden aroma, sweet taste and has a pale yellow color. It has strong nutritional and healing properties. In addition, it has an expectorant, anti-inflammatory and mild laxative effect. It is used in respiratory diseases: sore throat, runny nose, laryngitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma. Used in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, kidney disease. Lime honey is also a good remedy in the treatment of purulent wounds and burns.
2. Acacia honey also tramadol (ultram) refers to high-quality varieties of honey. Fresh acacia honey differs from other varieties in its transparency and colorlessness. When honey crystallizes, it becomes white (milky) in color, has a pleasant taste and aroma of tramadol ultram. It is used for insomnia, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys, as well as an effective general tonic.
3. Chestnut honey has ultram 50 mg tablets dark brown in color, has a weak chestnut flavor and has a bitter taste. Differs in the expressed antimicrobic action. It is recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys.
4. Mint honey is obtained from the nectar of peppermint flowers, has a sweet pleasant taste, mint flavor, light yellow color, has good nutritional and healing properties, is rich in vitamin C. It has choleretic, sedative, analgesic, antiseptic effect, reduces flatulence.
5. Ultram headaches buckwheat honey is considered one of the best varieties, it has a dark red or brown color. Prone to the deposition of crystals of various sizes, enriched with a large number of minerals. It has a wide range of therapeutic action.
6. Mustard honey has a golden yellow color. Crystallized by small crystals. It has high nutritional ultram pain med and healing properties. It is recommended for diseases of the respiratory tract.
Light honey varieties (acacia, lime, etc.) are valued above, with the exception of buckwheat, which also applies to premium honey. At the same time, dark varieties are more rich in minerals.
There is another kind of floral honey – poisonous, or drunk, honey. It is obtained by ultram for dogs processing by bees of the nectar of heather plants, azaleas, rhododendron, wild rosemary, marsh heather, and others. Together with the nectar, the bees bring in the honey and toxic substances of these plants, while they themselves are not poisoned. Poisonous honey is called drunk because when it is poisoned, there are signs like alcohol intoxication: dizziness, tramadol ultram for sale headache, nausea ultram drug, vomiting. Through tramadol ultram 48 hours, all poisoning phenomena pass without tramadol ultram buy online any treatment. To speed recovery, the victim should wash the stomach and give a laxative. Drunk honey, unlike other types of honey, is less fragrant and has a taste of burned-out sugar.
Composition of honey
The chemical composition of honey varies and depends on the type of plant from which nectar is collected, as well as on soil and climatic conditions. Honey contains over 70 substances necessary for the human body. The main component of honey are carbohydrates: fructose – about 40%, glucose – 36%, sucrose – 2%.
It should be noted tramadol ultram that in nectar is ultram addictive sucrose is much more than fructose.
Bees convert sucrose to carbohydrates that are more easily digestible by humans – fructose and glucose ultram dose, so honey as a food product is the most valuable source of easily digestible carbohydrates, which are an energy source: 100 g of honey gives the body 335 calories of energy. Fructose and glucose are necessary for normal functioning of the heart muscle, nervous system, good mental performance, etc.